Customers judge the performance of your business by the performance of your website.
Your website is your digital storefront. In order to attract visitors and maximize conversions, it needs to be well-functioning at all times. Unfortunately, most business owners don’t have the time to give their websites the attention they need to run effectively. As for your employees, they have their hands full performing day-to-day business operations.
That’s where we come in.
Red Letter Marketing offers two website maintenance packages, OverSite™ and OverSite Plus™, designed to streamline your web operations and take the worry off your shoulders. Our team of tech-savvy, real-live-human developers will help you keep pace with security updates and bug fixes, run audits for glitches and errors, and provide you with a detailed report highlighting everything that could use some TLC.
Here are just a few ways OverSite and OverSite Plus can help you save big:
Make a good impression.
Your website is your customers’ first touchpoint with your brand. OverSite ensures you’ll always be putting your best face forward.
Maximize your speed.
Our developers will make recommendations that can power-charge your user experience and slash page abandonment rates.
Check your forms.
If your contact or signup form is broken, you’re losing leads. Web maintenance ensures that all your forms are working as they should be.
Check your links.
Broken links aren’t just annoying; they also lower you in search rankings. We’ll verify that every link takes your visitors where they’re supposed to go.
Back it up.
Our automatic, daily Cloud backup enables us to quickly restore your site with just one click. And if you ever need any development, optimization, or testing, our backup services enable us to easily clone the site to a staging server.
Just like your car, HVAC system, and teeth, it’s important to keep things clean and get a regular checkup. Otherwise, you could be dealing with a pricey bill to repair a damaged site in the future.
Our basic OverSite™ web maintenance service is designed to test your website’s functionality, perform all monthly updates, and scan for any serious issues. As a part of your OverSite package, our developers will:
- Perform basic monthly updates to all themes/cores and plugins/modules.
- Report any broken links
- Test your page speed and make recommendations for improvements.
- Test all forms and confirm their functionality
- Monitor a daily, automatic Cloud backup
- Provide a detailed report highlighting exactly what issues, if any, were found, and a cost estimate for fixing them
OverSite Plus™ clients will receive everything OverSite clients receive, plus at least 10 additional monthly hours which can be used to perform more extensive repairs, alterations, and optimizations. Clients can choose which additional services they would like to apply their surplus hours to. Options include, but are not limited to:
- Adding, updating, or optimizing content for Search Engine Optimization purposes
- Changing your navigation structure to enhance your user experience
- Extensive re-coding to improve site speed or other metrics
- Graphic design updates/theme changes
All OverSite Plus clients will receive priority scheduling. As an OverSite Plus subscriber, you’ll be placed on the front of our to-do list, and your site will receive our maximum, undivided attention.
Both OverSite™ and OverSite Plus™ clients may request additional, optional add-ons that can provide even more protection and efficiency. These options include:
- MySQL database table validity check and optimization (requires access from your hosting provider and adequately recent version of MySQL)
- Backup configuration—either monthly manual database and/or file backup, or one-time setup of automatic backups
- Recommendation, installation, configuration, and/or monitoring of security, performance, and analytics tools
- Phone support (available during normal business operation days, excluding standard holidays)
- SEO audit (analyzes metadata such as keywords, page titles, alt tags, meta descriptions, etc.)
- Web analytics (quarterly review of your websites performance against agreed upon key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Automated form testing and email receipt validation
- Advanced security scanning and/or security audit
- Uptime Monitoring