B2B sales get easier with LinkedIn’s new lead generation ads.
Ever tried to fill out a long, boring web form on your mobile phone? We didn’t think so. One glance at a dozen boxes to fill out and suddenly you’d rather revisit that how-to video on using toothpaste to get rid of carpet stains.
LinkedIn has launched a new ad format that eliminates hassles and allows your prospects to get right down to business. We have been testing campaigns for a number of Red Letter clients, and the results are promising.
Here are the top 3 reasons to test Lead Gen ads now.
#1 B2B marketers can address the greatest hurdle to conversion: pesky lead forms.
LinkedIn’s new format drastically reduces the peskiness factor. Here’s how it works:
- Grab the viewers’ attention through an eye-catching visual and compelling headline
- Bring them to a form already populated with information from LinkedIn
- Confirm their entry with Thank-You page, and an option to visit your website for more content
You’ve still got to have an engaging message. But once you’ve got their attention with a grabber, moving them along to conversion is a lot smoother.
#2 Tap into LinkedIn’s vast user base to expand your reach globally.
LinkedIn’s audience is huge, and they used the platform for important decisions:
- LinkedIn has over 500,000,000 users to date
- LinkedIn is active in over 200 countries and territories globally
- 4 out of 5 LinkedIn members drive business decisions
#3 Reach your best prospects and eliminate media waste through LinkedIn’s super-granular targeting options.
Here are just a few of the characteristics that we can use to focus your target:
Much less pesky. Much more targeted.
This new format is a huge improvement. Needless to say, you should always evaluate a new digital marketing tool in the context of your business goals and marketing strategy. If there’s a match, your business will be able to more precisely target prospects, and make it easy for them to express interest.